Sunday, December 28, 2008

Artichoke Hearts (black and white)


.

In the desolate American gated suburb of Artichoke Meadows, a misanthropic middle-aged critic and an annoying ten year old boy, two neighbors, decide to stay home from work for a day of R & R. Hilarity, and the awareness of a universe in which everyone is alone, ensues. Can Angus Grant and Teehan Delko get through today with their faith in love and humanity intact? My animated senior project from the last glorious year at the Minneapolis College of Art and Design. Fullscreen view this mother-effer.

2 comments:

nickbachman said...

Dearest Kazzypuss,
This turned out real nice. I'm really impressed with the amount of work you got done on the project. I'm anxious to see it in color. I hear you're going to California. You'll have to let me know how that goes, I've been considering it.

Anonymous said...

That was utterly amazing and wonderful, I loved it. I wish it wasn't half eleven at night or I'd go get Anna and Scaleface and make them watch it right now.